Shipping & Returns Policy
Free Shipping On All U.S. Orders
TeethNightGuard.com does not charge shipping for orders shipped within the US. For International orders we do charge for shipping but keep our shipping fees as low as possible.
You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. Upon placing your order with TeethNightGuard.com, we will mail you one prepaid (U.S. only) & pre-addressed mailer (customers outside the U.S. are responsible for their return postage to lab) along with the Night Guard kit. We estimate delivery dates of final orders based upon the date in which the lab receives the customer’s impressions. Typically, the final shipment (including the custom fitted Night Guard) is mailed to the customer within 10 days of the lab’s receipt of the impressions (teeth molds).
100% Satisfaction 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer our customers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee less S & H. While the vast majority of our customers have grown to love our products, we’re going to let you form your own opinion after you’ve experienced it for yourself. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange within thirty days of the date that the Night Guard was mailed to you from our lab. For about 99% of our customers, the night guard fits perfect the first time. With the other 1%, we will make adjustments, re-fabricate or take a new impression if needed. We work with our customers until everything is perfect. If, within the thirty days following the date that your guard was mailed from our lab, you require any adjustment, we will be happy to do so free of charge.
Note: Please contact us directly for return mailing detail. Please include customer identification detail with all return mailings to ensure that can locate your order information.