Privacy & Disclosure
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
Additionally, your purchase validates that prior to placing any oral appliances in your mouth, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the following DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS:
BEFORE PUTTING ANY ORAL APPLIANCE IN YOUR MOUTH YOU AGREE THAT YOU:
- Will consult with your dentist prior to use and if you experience any problems.
- Acknowledge that the products on this site are recommended to protect from teeth grinding under supervision of a dentist.
- Acknowledge that the employees of TeethNightGuard.com are not dentists.
- Do not have loose or decayed teeth, periodontal disease (gum disease), loose crowns or decayed teeth.
- Will take the teeth impressions yourself.
- Are not pregnant or nursing.
- Are not allergic to FDA approved non-latex EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) material used in the products being purchased.
- Agree that the total liability is limited to the amount of the products purchased from TeethNightGuard.com.