You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. Upon placing your order with TeethNightGuard.com, we will mail you one prepaid (U.S. only) & pre-addressed mailer (customers outside the U.S. are responsible for their return postage to lab) along with the Night Guard kit. We estimate delivery dates of final orders based upon the date in which the lab receives the customer’s impressions. Typically, the final shipment (including the custom fitted Night Guard) is mailed to the customer within 10 days of the lab’s receipt of the impressions (teeth molds).
100% Satisfaction 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer our customers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee less S & H. While the vast majority of our customers have grown to love our products, we’re going to let you form your own opinion after you’ve experienced it for yourself. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your order, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange within thirty days of the date that the Night Guard was mailed to you from our lab. For about 99% of our customers, the night guard fits perfect the first time. With the other 1%, we will make adjustments, re-fabricate or take a new impression if needed. We work with our customers until everything is perfect. If, within the thirty days following the date that your guard was mailed from our lab, you require any adjustment, we will be happy to do so free of charge.
Note: Please contact us directly for return mailing detail. Please include customer identification detail with all return mailings to ensure that can locate your order information.
Privacy & Disclosure
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
We respect your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. Additionally, your purchase validates that prior to placing any oral appliances in your mouth, you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the following DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS:
BEFORE PUTTING ANY ORAL APPLIANCE IN YOUR MOUTH YOU AGREE THAT YOU:
- Will consult with your dentist prior to use and if you experience any problems.
- Acknowledge that the products on this site are recommended to protect from teeth grinding under supervision of a dentist.
- Acknowledge that the employees of TeethNightGuard.com are not dentists.
- Do not have loose or decayed teeth, periodontal disease (gum disease), loose crowns or decayed teeth.
- Will take the teeth impressions yourself.
- Are not pregnant or nursing.
- Are not allergic to FDA approved non-latex EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) material used in the products being purchased.
- Agree that the total liability is limited to the amount of the products purchased from TeethNightGuard.com.